Lunch & Learn with Alder Wehelie, with Special Guests from The City of Madison, Finance Department
Join me Thursday, September 28th, from 12-1pm to learn more about the City’s Budget. We will have Dave Schmiedicke, Finance Director and Christine Koh, Budget & Program Evaluation Manager, as guest speakers. Please register in advance for this meeting at the following link: www.cityofmadison.com/LunchandLearnD7
To learn more, please feel free to reach me by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, (608) 571-4919. Please feel free to also reach out to the Office of the Common Council for questions as well, email@example.com.
Reminder: Funeral home proposal feedback and timeline
Thank you to all who have sent your feedback to me about Ryan Funeral Homes’ proposal to develop the vacant property at the corner of McKee Road and Golden Copper Lane into a 9,000 square foot, one-story building with a two-story component that would be a funeral home with chapel, social room, and office space.
If you were unable to attend my June 22 virtual neighborhood meeting on the proposal and are interested in providing your input, please email your comments to me at firstname.lastname@example.org after viewing the recording of the virtual meeting.
The approval timeline for the project is as follows. Please mark your calendars with these important dates and send your comments to the email addresses below.
Plan Commission (virtual meeting)
- Monday, September 18, 2023 – 5:30pm
- On the afternoon of Friday, September 15, you’ll find the agenda, instructions for registering for the virtual meeting, and options for viewing the virtual meeting here.
- You may also submit written comments to the Plan Commission at email@example.com.
Common Council (hybrid meeting)
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 – 6:30pm
- On the afternoon of Friday, September 29, you’ll find the agenda and instructions for registering for the virtual meeting here. If you prefer to attend the meeting in person, it’s held in Room 201 of the City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Madison, WI 53703.
- You may also submit written comments to the Common Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.