Streets Division Updates
- Brush collection is over. Do not set brush out to the curb for pickup. Collection will return in 2022. Take brush to a drop-off site.
- Drop-off site hours are different this year. Be sure you know what the hours are before loading your vehicle. Learn the hours and more at www.cityofmadison.com/DropOffSites.
- Collection of fall yard waste begins in October. Learn when to set out your yard waste for pickup by going to www.cityofmadison.com/yardwaste.
- Remember: large item collection is different! You need to schedule your large item pickup before you place items on the curb at www.cityofmadison.com/LargeItemWorkOrder
- Winter is coming. Get the information you need about winter parking, snow plowing operations, correct salt usage, and more at www.cityofmadison.com/Winter.
Town of Madison Attachment
- There will be an in-person Public Information Meeting for the Town of Madison attachment on October 14. Please visit the webpage for more information at www.cityofmadison.com/townofmadison
South Madison Plan
- The first complete draft of the South Madison Plan is now available for public review and comment at www.cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/south-madison-plan/3150/.
- October has arrived and its time once again to walk, wheel or roll your way around Madison. Learn about all of the ways you can participate and encourage everyone else you know to get into the groove by visiting www.cityofmadison.com/trafficEngineering/Walk-tober.cfm
Let’s Talk Streets Community Survey – Phase 2
- Please take a short survey about our city streets. This survey builds on what we have heard from the community so far on our shared values for streets. We would like to know more as we develop those shared values in a way that can guide decisions about streets and transportation. Take the Survey: www.cityofmadison.com/transportation/initiatives/lets-talk-streets
28th Annual Madison Compost Bin Truckload Sale!
- RainReserve will hold the 28th annual Madison compost bin truckload sale on October 23, 2021 at the Garver Feed Mill (3241 Garver Green). Pre-orders are now available. The location provides easy pick-up and experts will be on hand to answer questions.