The Finance Committee will consider and vote on 16 budget amendments to the 2024 Executive Capital Budget on Tuesday September 26th at 4:30pm (Agenda item 23 on the Finance Committee agenda; Legistar #79467).
2024 Capital Budget by agency.
Executive Summary PDF PDF pdf by project elements. $266.5 Million proposed.
Finance Committee Capital Budget Amendments.
METRO REDESIGN ROUTE ADJUSTMENTS:
Wednesday, September 27, 2023; 6:00 p.m.
On Wednesday, September 27, Metro Transit and the City of Madison Transportation Commission will hold a public hearing at 6pm to discuss possible service change adjustments to go into effect in December.
Adjustments being considered include:
- Routes A, B, C: Running time adjustments to balance trip times between time points
- Routes B and C: Additional buses added to help running times
- A-Sheboygan shuttle elimination (due to proposed Route R connection)
- Routes J & O: Adjustments to improve weekend efficiency
- Route R: Add connection to Route C for extension to UW Hospital (after 7 pm on weekdays and all-day on weekends)
- Route 75: New short-turn trips added to McKee and Maple Grove
- Schedule adjustments to better serve UW Hospital shift changes
- South Transfer Point: Adjusted arrivals/departures for better connections
- Potential peak service route additions pending fall ridership review
LUNCH AND LEARN WITH ALDER WEHELIE:
On Thursday September 28 at noon, I am having an informational session on the city budget with Finance staff. If you are interested in joining the virtual meeting, please Register for Lunch and Learn on the city budget with Alder Wehelie