- WPCRC Family Fun Night on December 9
- Grow with Google Program, Digital Upskilling Workshops presented by The Madison Black Chamber of Commerce and Google: Held, Tuesday from 12:30-1:30 on December 13. Please register in advance.
- Free Homebuyer Education Class: Saturday, December 10, 8am-3pm, Villager Mall on Park Street, Atrium Entrance (2300 Park Street).
- City of Madison is a Top 10 Digital City!
- The application for a BYFY (By Youth For Youth) grant is open: Youth applicants, schools, and youth-serving organizations in Dane County can apply for up to $3,000 for youth-led initiatives and the application is due December 23, 2022.
- The Madison CARES: A New Approach to Behavioral Health: The CARES’s annual report has been published on the Public Health Madison & Dane County’s Violence Prevention page.
- Madison Parks Downtown Offices Move to Olin Park: Madison Parks’ downtown office has moved to 330 E. Lakeside St., 53715 .
- Drop-off Site Information:
- Winter Hours
- Central Drop-Off Site, 121 E. Olin Ave.: Closed for winter starting November 28, 2022 – April 2023.
- East Drop-Off Site, 4602 Sycamore Ave.: Closed weekends after Saturday, November 26th. Winter Hours, starting December 3, 2022-April 2023.
- West Drop-Off Site, 402 South Point Rd.: Closed weekends after Saturday, November 26th. Winter Hours, starting December 3, 2022-April 2023.
- Brayton Lot Closes to Permit and Transient Parking on Dec 1.
- I Park in the Snow Emergency Zone: Where Do I Park?
- Info, Resources, and a Calendar of Important Dates for Those Considering Running in the Spring 2023 Common Council Elections